Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Weigh Day!

Down 3.9 pounds!! It's actually just the .9 because last week I gained the three I lost the week before, but I'm happy with it!! I'm almost in the 170's!! Don't think I've ever been there before! I want to go buy some new clothes but I'm not so much toned up yet, so I'm afraid to buy pants and stuff... I might take a trip to Target today and get some tops. I need something to wear to my big sis Martha's baby shower this weekend!

Tim has an interview today and one phone interview set up... I hope he gets something! He worked hard for his degree and I think he's bummed that he can't use it. Something will come up I know it.

I've been trying to keep up with my goals... the only thing that changed was that now I can't walk at school because beginning band started last week. The good thing is that my friend Jena joined Weight Watchers and we have set up a walking schedule after school! So there's my new goal!

Have a great Hump Day!
Anne:)

No comments: