Monday, October 22, 2007

Here we go again...

It happens every Monday, or at least every Monday in the past month... I step on the scale and the weight I lost on Wednesday is back because I can't control myself on the weekends!! Anne, stop the madness!!!

In happy news... I went home to Cleveland this weekend and was so happy to see my family and the kiddos. I can't believe how big the little ones are getting and how talkative! It just makes me miss them even more when I see them for a little bit:( Better get to work earning money for my Sonic Jet that will get me to Cleveland in 5 minutes! One awesome thing that happened this weekend was all the compliments I got about my weight loss. It's a nice little pat on the back and a confirmation that I've been working hard at this.., do I sound snobbish... sorry! Gotta love my family cause they make me feel good... except the my Aunt Julie decided to pinch my "little butt" as she said... if you know my family you know that those things happen!


Ok... off to a fun day of workshops, woohoo:)
Happy Monday!

No comments: