Monday, October 1, 2007

Goals!

While visiting this blog...

http://changeisafoot.blogspot.com/2007/10/goals.html

she gave me the idea to post some goals for the month of October. I think that my weight loss is going pretty well and if I write some goals down, it might go even better!

So here I go!!

*Walk every day at school during lunch for at least 20 minutes
*Track points EVERY DAY!
*Don't freak out on weekends... plan, plan, plan!
*Drink more water every day

There may not be many of them, but that's what I have! The walking one will be hard because 5th grade band starts up next week and it cuts into my lunch time so I might have to have a walking lunch. If I keep the walking up, it should keep my weight loss in check and it will make me feel so good! I have to say that I am feeling so good lately and my clothes are fitting better and better!

On a non WW note... did you all see The Office!! So good!! Can't wait till next week! Also Bones is on tomorrow and I'm pretty excited for it too... I missed it last week :(

Happy Monday!
Anne

No comments: