Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Sleepy Anne...

Is it bad that all I want to do is sleep? On the way to work, on the way home from work, sometimes during work! Let me tell you... being around kids all day will make you so tired! It's what I love to do though, so I guess I'll have to live with it... :)













This week has been going well, no problems at school or anything. So glad tomorrow is Thursday because the season premiere of The Office is on!!!

I can't wait to see what happens with these two!!! Can you tell I'm a bit obsessed! It's just so exciting!!!

Yeah Office!!

Ok... enough gushing... WW wise, I stayed the same this week but my clothes are loose and people at work keep telling me how thin I'm looking, so I'm happy! I've been walking at least 20 minutes during lunch with the teachers I eat with and that seems to be making a difference.

Off to organize!

1 comment:

kathy said...

sleep is good! no worries! :)

thanks for the office reminder! geez, gotta set the dvr thingy!

(i left more info on the stars for you on my blog, thanks for reading it!! :)

yay! love ya!
kpjr