Monday, November 5, 2007

Productive...

I am trying to be productive! I can't seem to concentrate when all I can think of is finishing the last Harry Potter! Soon it will be finished and I shall be hard working again!





I've been doing great this week (It is only Monday!) with food and choices. I'm happy to have a couple of people at work who are supportive and also on WW. I'm trying to get a friend of mine to join on line so we can have our own meetings for the poor WW folk (don't tell!). I need a set time and place to meet and talk about stuff. I think it'll make me work harder.





I thought I'd share a goofy picutre of Timmy and I dressed in our Halloween costumes... here it is:



Aren't we the goofiest tourists ever!

Well, off to see what Harry Potter's up to...

Anne:)

No comments: