Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Home is where...??

Finding a place to live is becoming a bit challenging! The good thing is that we have lots of help from friends in the area and nice renters. Guess what... one of them is British... that's right!! I was talking to her today and she told me to look for the house with the red letter box! I had to remind myself to listen to what she was saying, not just how she was saying it!

Food update: I've been doing alright with food, but I'm thankful that my new WW week starts tomorrow. I really have to find another way to deal with stress than turning to food. Tim and I are watching what we spend lately and that means not so much snacky food in the house. It's bitter sweet.... I love to snack! I'll update tomorrow hopefully on my weigh in and I might even posts my stats since I started. I have to watch my summer kids tomorrow... it might be a super long day!

Ta ta ti ti ta... as the Kodaly's say! Zoltan rules!!(That's for you Kathy!)

2 comments:

Living to Feel Good said...

I'll have to add Keep Mum on my netflix!

I like to snack too. Check out my blog for a 0pt snack only if you like cucumbers! :D

Here's to a new WW week! :)

kathy said...

zoltan rules? i was so sure that was supposed to say "kathy rules!"

???

hope you find a house! good luck with ww tomorrow:)