Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Go Trojans!

Probably wondering why I'm cheering Trojans...they are my new school's mascot and we start tomorrow! I'm actually ready and super excited to get started. The teachers at school are super nice and supportive. They all think I'm brand new to teaching though (I've taught for 4 years)... oh well, life will go on!

I think starting at a new school is like the first day of junior high. You don't know anyone and you wonder like crazy what people think of you. I know I shouldn't think that, I am an adult and it shouldn't matter what people think of me, but come on... you think it! I think everyone likes me... they sure are nice, like I said.

Don't even ask about food... for some reason a new school year = doughnuts!

Arg... Happy school year!
Anne

1 comment:

kathy said...

huh huh you said trojans hee hee